As QATAR Government is investing in healthcare and research, we would like to be part of the growth strategies. Qatar Government is investing 3 % of the GDP in the Healthcare sectors. Many Institutions such as Hamad Hospital, Cuban Hospital, and Al Wakra Hospital, and Private Hospitals and Clinics in Qatar. Sidra, Qatar University, and Hamad Bin Khalifa University are focusing more on diabetes and cancer research, which offer is huge potential for the laboratory products
1) The product technology is available to all players in this market. We will differentiate ourselves by adding value through our distribution strategy and channels, and our comprehensive product lines and programs that make working with us incredibly easy.
2) We are uniquely positioned to gain market share in this segment due to our corporate account relationships, our ability to build a regional (ultimately national) field clinical sales team quickly, and our ability to create compelling marketing programs
3) Focused on life science and medical devices and have a deep understanding of our market.
4) Committed to our partners and have the strategic approach and financial stability to support long-term investments and partnerships.
5) Established relationships with KOLs, regulators, and stakeholders.
6) All in one approach, covering the entire value chain including in-house supply chain management and advanced regulatory affairs capabilities.
7) Proven success in venturing into new fields and achieving leading market shares.
8) Our employees, professionals with top service standards
1. Using relationships with decision-makers at a major healthcare organization and will allow us to provide "pre-qualified" sales opportunities to our field-based clinical sales team.
2. Effectively building a strong national clinical sales team capable of building strong relationships with clinical decision-makers at the facility level.
3. Creating marketing strategies and tactics to position ourselves as leaders in providing clinical product solutions to help facilities manage the complications of the disease.
4. Gaining distribution relationships with a unique combination of top suppliers to build a comprehensive line of product solutions for managing the complications of the disease. We will create an effective channel of distribution that will be indispensable to suppliers as a cost-effective way for them to penetrate the post-acute market
5. Define key business processes for ordering, billing, reimbursement, record keeping, customer satisfaction tracking, etc.
6. Build relationships with key decision-makers in targeted Healthcare organizations and research organizations.
7. Their field sales team will be visiting all the above customers and understand the needs of the laboratory and provide the solutions as per the requirements.
8. We believe that the combination of market dynamics along with our sales and marketing approach should allow us to grow revenue in this market rapidly over the next three years.
hospital and Clinics