Over time, we will contract with leading suppliers to distribute additional complementary products for managing the complications of the disease. Within a span of six months, we will add one sales rep per month starting on the first of each month in November, and December. We will continue contracting more representatives in 2018 to reach 5 salespeople by mid-year, and then 10 by mid-year 2019.
· Life science research tools e.g. nucleic acid extraction & purification, microarray, restriction enzymes, antibodies.
· Automated and manual platforms for clinical diagnostics.
· Laboratory automated workstations.
· Chemical analysis instruments e.g. GC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP-MS, and consumables.
· Kits for food & feed hygiene and analysis.
· Lab informatics solutions.
· Products for histopathology labs.
· General imaging i.e. MRI, CT, Ultrasound.
· Women's healthcare.
· Dialysis machines and consumables.
· Cardiopulmonary diagnostics & Spirometry.
· Emergency care devices.
· Consumables in urology, neurology, airway management